Åvalanche Index du Forum
Forum de la guilde Ragnarok Online Åvalanche
Åvalanche Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Who Sees My Likes In Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Åvalanche Index du Forum -> Åvalanche -> Devenir membre ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: 10.01.18 23:03    Sujet du message: Who Sees My Likes In Facebook Répondre en citant

Who Sees My Likes In Facebook

3 Select the Like button. This feature is not available right now. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Don't forget to log out of Facebook if you're on a public computer. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Stay in touch by liking his Facebook Page (Jon Loomer Digital). Loading. Categories: Answered questions Add category Cancel Save Fan Feed Explore Wikis Hikaru no Go Wiki The Marvelous Mrs. Show more . Choose your language. Paisleystorm I dont understand the relevancy of copy and paste = people seeing your likes could you explain? Am I missing something? Facebook Marketing is new to me. Del Edwards 4,856 views 2:03 Why am I seeing everything my friends like and comment on Facebook and How to Lessen it - Duration: 6:59. Language: English Location: Russia Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Focus on the privacy settings of the piece of content youre commenting on.1) Is it Friends only? If so, is your mom also a friend of this person? 2) Is it Public? If so, your mom will see your comments. Up next How to Make It so People Can't See Pictures You Like on Facebook : The Tech Factor - Duration: 2:43. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Keep in mind that you can only leave one reaction per post or comment. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Why can't I like when I press the like button? wikiHow Contributor If you mouse over the blue thumbs-up icon that will show you others who have liked the post, but clicking on it doesn't like the post. How do I react to a post or comment?Liking tells your friends that you enjoyed their post or comment, whereas reacting allows you to specify your response. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. To revoke your like, just tap or click the Like button again. EDIT Edit this Article . kartikey pathak 121,692 views 2:39 How to hide my facebook likes from friends, newsfeed and timeline I Facebook FAQs - Duration: 1:31. If you want to like a business, interest, or page of some sort that you can't find on the web, trying typing the page's name into the search bar at the top of the Facebook News Feed page. Watch Queue Queue count/total How to control who sees your Facebook Likes Jon Loomer Loading. Loading. Ruthie i think if those articles are public. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. mavieth 2,057,168 views 2:58 How To Hide Your Facebook Friends List - Duration: 2:08. And FB doesnt give you any way that I can find to keep your Likes from showing up on News Feed. 5 Like comments. D if I like a comment made by a friend, will my friends (who are not also her friends) see her comment? Kmkirby208 How can you keep someone who has put you on their Close Friend list (like your mom) see every single comment and every time you like someones post? I dont want todelete her as a friend, but is there a wayIcan limit how much of my responding to other peoples postsshe can see or how I can get off of her close friend list? Jon Loomer Whether or not you are on her Close Friends list is irrelevant when it comes to seeing your comments. 4 Review other "Like" reactions. As you might imagine, this falls under Sports Teams.In Conclusion This may not satisfy the people who are paranoid about friends seeing their every comment and post like 5a02188284
boston private school facebookfacebook verkauft private nachrichtenhow do i get facebook credits for candy crushdownload facebook for google androidhack facebook account and passwordhow to make poop emoticon on facebook chataweber signup form on facebookchat facebook app maczkratky na facebook chatdescargar facebook chat para celular alcatel ot-708a

MessagePosté le: 10.01.18 23:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Åvalanche Index du Forum -> Åvalanche -> Devenir membre ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006